A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Sales Administrator within thriving company based in Congleton. This is a full time, permanent position, working 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday, with a 4pm finish on a Friday.
You will be joining a small, friendly team in an open plan office, providing administrative and client support. You will play an integral role in ensuring all orders are processed efficiently by liaising between the sales team, suppliers, clients and delivery services. As a Sales Administrator, your daily duties will mainly involve:
- Order processing
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Ordering requested stock from suppliers
- Chasing orders and resolving any delivery issues
- Assisting with returns or warranty queries
- Communicate effectively between all parties to ensure a smooth and efficient process
- General administrational tasks
This is a fast paced, B2B environment which will be well suited to someone who likes to keep busy, offer exceptional service and enjoy working alongside a friendly, professional and supportive team. You will have ideally be working in a similar Sales Support or Administrative position or have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in I.T.
- Confident, friendly and professional telephone manner
- Previous experience in a sales support or admin position
- Knowledge or experience in a B2B environment
- Strong administrational skills and attention to detail
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- A positive, upbeat and helpful attitude
In addition to a basic salary of £18k per annum, you will also receive:
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Quarterly attendance bonus
- Various incentives and bonuses available throughout the year
- Strong career potential and job satisfaction
- No weekend working or unsocial hours
- A fantastic working environment
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.