An exciting opportunity for a qualified Electrician to join a well established organisation based in Staffordshire.
Our client is a long standing family run firm who specialise in providing excellent and reliable services to their customers. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package, alongside training and development opportunities.
The ideal candidate must have industry experience and confidence to work on their own initiative, being passionate and dedicated to providing a high standard of customer care.
The role will be to carry out periodic and minor rectification work in a variety of domestic and commercial properties across our vast social housing and private client base. Adhering to health and safety regulations and company procedures at all times. The role will be based in Staffordshire & surrounding areas and will be mostly field based.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Review maintenance work orders and ensure all requirements/preparations are fully undertaken before commencing work
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- An industry recognised Level 3 qualification (Electrotechnical Services/Installation or similar) with recent experience
- Air Conditioning
- 18th Edition (2018) certification
- Valid ECS Card
- Full, clean driving licence
In return the client is offering a company vehicle, company pension, employee discounts and on site parking. In addition to a discretionary bonus and holiday package.