We are working with a forward thinking, progressive accountancy firm who are leading the way with their fresh approach. Staff development is at the forefront alongside their vision to modernise the outdated feel of ‘accountancy’.
Due to exciting plans for growth this year, an opportunity has become available for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy payroll department.
You will be reporting to the Payroll Manager, supporting with general processing and managing your own portfolio of payroll clients. You will be dealing with a high volume work load in a fast paced environment, covering a wide range of queries.
As such, you must have the below skills and experience:
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and manage your own workload efficiently
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Auto-enrolment pension experience is essential
- Previous practice bureau experience is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with the furlough scheme is also desirable
In return, you will benefit from a generous basic salary of upto £25k per annum, dependent on experience, as well as:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible-working hours
- Health MOTs
- Community and environmental work
- Ongoing professional development and career progression opportunities
- Loads of social shindigs (yes, even now we’re doing them virtually)
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.