An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a national, market-leader in the provision of complex care services. Your area of focus will be the growth and development of residential and supported living services for vulnerable service users with complex care needs.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for delivering revenue in line with the commercial objectives of the business to achieve regional growth. You will be working closely with the Operations Manager and the wider Complex Care team based in Chester. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Achieving and exceeding set KPIs including revenue, billable hours, home occupancy and bed filling as required
- Driving commercial growth through new contracts and expanding into new areas
- Developing relationships with clients and relevant 3rd parties including Local Authorities, CCGs and NHS
- Writing, presenting and implementing successful bids and tenders
- Proactively promote the retention of current contracts
- Contributing to CQC inspections and identifying areas of potential risk
- Participating in MDT meetings as required
You must have a demonstrable Business Development background within complex care to be considered for this role. You must also be a car driver and able to travel regionally as required, but primarily be based from the Chester office.
You must be:
- Able to demonstrate exceptional sales skills with a proven track record in consistently exceeding targets
- Ambitious, sales-oriented and commercially astute
- Highly analytical with the capacity to digest and relay complex data at all levels
- Able to communicate effectively and quickly develop rapport in order to build effective working relationships
- Proficient in I.T. including MS Office, Outlook and CRM systems
- Creative and strategic with the ability to work autonomously and on your own initiative
- NVQ Level 5 Registered Manager is desirable
As well as a generous basic salary of upto £35k per annum, you will also be rewarded with:
- Car Allowance
- Company induction
- Opportunities for Career Progression
This is brilliant opportunity for a seasoned Business Development Manager to join an established, fast-growing business, offering fantastic earning and career potential. To find out more, call Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown, or apply today to be considered for the role.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we may only contact applicants directly who have been successfully shortlisted, but may also contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.