Senior Marketing Manager
Are you a senior marketing professional with a passion for performance marketing? Do you crave genuine autonomy, growth and development with a progressive, ambitious employer? If you want to be part of something spectacular on a global scale, where your hard work and dedication is not only acknowledged but rewarded, then this might be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be working remotely for an exciting tech start-up with a difference. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a marketing strategy which will generate leads, develop the brand and raise awareness of a cutting-edge workforce management platform. You will be supported by a team of Graphic Designers, Content Writers and SEO/PPC experts with the opportunity to grow and develop your team. This is a business at the start of what is destined to be a remarkable journey that you will be integral in shaping.
You will have operational control which will include:
- Building your marketing budget and reporting on ROI
- Developing, guiding, and motivating your team
- Setting KPIs for all marketing activity
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Sales
- Provide insight and ideas to engage with your target audience of temporary staffing agencies
- Ensure a holistic approach to your marketing strategy, including exhibitions, social media, SEO/SEM, PPC
Whilst this is a remote position, the ideal candidate would be Dublin based or able to travel to Dublin on a regular basis. You must be results driven and dynamic, with a real desire to drive this project and allow the company to achieve its full potential and beyond. You will have:
- Previously worked within Saas or Recruitment industries, ideally temporary staffing
- Start-up experience is desirable but not essential
- Performance marketing focused, with solid SEM/SEO knowledge
- Demonstrable track record of setting and achieving targets with regards to lead generation, content engagement and increasing in brand awareness
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously, generate ideas and implement strategy
- Excellent work ethic and a genuine desire to succeed
You will be rewarded with a generous basic salary of between £40k – £70k, dependent on experience. This will be supplemented with an annual performance based bonus and regular salary reviews. You will enjoy regular expensed travel as well as a full benefits package and real career development.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone looking to join a growing and forward-thinking business. To find out more information, call Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown, or apply today to be considered for the role.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.