Our client is a well-established, multinational business based near Newcastle-under-Lyme, seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their finance department on a full time basis. Although this is initially a temporary position, there is the potential for the right person to be offered a permanent contract.
You will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, working 8am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. Your daily duties will consist of:
- Purchase Invoice processing
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Statement Reconciliation
- General book-keeping duties
The ideal candidate for the position of Accounts Assistant will be AAT Qualified or working towards, and be working in a similar role currently. You will also have the following skills and knowledge:
- I.T. proficient with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in using Sage 200
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
- Ensure that confidentiality of data is always respected and maintained
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business that can offer incredible career potential. You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, weekly payroll and a supportive agency. Should you be offered a permanent contract, you will enjoy a variety of additional benefits and career support.