A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to join an ambitious, independent Health Care agency. This would be well suited to someone with a strong Business Development background and experience within Health Care Recruitment, who is looking for a challenging and rewarding project. The role will be to work collaboratively with the company Directors to launch a 2nd branch in a new location.
The organisation has a proven history as a start-up to profitable, busy branch and are seeking to replicate this model. Growing from a team of 2, to a current team of 10 within the first 2 years, in addition to building a successful sister company within the Commercial and Accounts & Finance sector, this is an ambitious company with a vibrant future ahead.
This will be a fabulous challenge for someone driven, ambitious and powered to achieve visible and profitable results.
The role will largely revolve around building and maintaining a temporary staffing service to local residential and nursing homes.
As a Care Branch Manager, not only will you thrive off acquiring and developing new business, but you will also actively participate in the recruitment and growth of your team.
Your duties will mainly include:
- Take an active role in the candidate attraction process including, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and selecting qualified and un-qualified staff
- Prospecting potential clients by using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract new business
- To respond, address and manage any out of hours emergencies
- Ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness in order to deliver outstanding service
- Participate and contribute to the strategic management of the company to ensure financial and growth targets are met
- Maintain a high compliance standard, ensuring that all care staff are fully trained with relevant documentation
- Identify and deliver any team training needs and provide ongoing support, including monthly 1-1s
- You will have previously worked as a Care Branch Manager or Healthcare Recruitment Manager
- Experience of ‘start-up’ or implementation of new offices and/or teams
- Demonstrable Business Development experience, alongside temporary recruitment experience.
- You will have strong knowledge of the local healthcare market alongside a hunger and desire to develop new business.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills as well as being able to work autonomously.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge
- Have an understanding of local recruitment trends, candidates and clients
- A strategic thinker
- Experience of managing budgets, P&L / forecasting, internal recruitment, managing and personally achieving KPIS’s and MI reporting
Happy to also consider an experienced Senior Consultant who would be looking to develop into their next role.
As well as a strong basic salary of £28k – £35k (DOE), you will be rewarded with:
- Uncapped commission structure tailored towards your position as Care Branch Manager
- Incredible potential for career development as part of a growing business
- Modern, serviced offices with communal facilities
- Flexible working
- Ongoing training and support
- Working with a member of the REC working to an ethical code of practice.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.