SaferHandCare are looking for a Registered Nurse for a care home within the surrounding area of leek, due to the location of the home the ideal candidate will have a full driving licence. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly driven, compassionate and flexible Nurse to join a team within a Nursing and Residential setting.
Our Client is looking for the ideal candidate to:
- Do an average of 36 hours per week.
- To be part of a rolling rota – alternative weekends.
- To have experience with challenging behaviour and Dementia.
- Promote the highest standards of clinical nursing throughout the nursing home.
- Plan, implement and supervise the provision of quality care.
- Abide by the Nursing and Midwifery Councils (NMC’S) code of professional conduct
Requirements for the role:
- Must be a registered nurse (current PIN number with NMC)
- Previous experience within a nursing/residential setting
- Clear communication skills
If this role sounds like a perfect fit for you, then please get in touch with SaferHandCare on 01782 438115 for more information or alternatively you can send your CV