Do you want the flexibility of being able to choose how many shifts you work and when? Do you aspire to deliver high quality and person-centred care? If so, then we would really like to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses for Nursing Homes based in Cheshire. We have a variety of ad-hoc shifts and block bookings available for RGN’s.
You will be providing exceptional standards of care to patients to ensure they receive a high standard of care. You will work 12 hours shifts comprising of either of days and nights based around your schedule.
Ideally, you will have at least 2 years post qualification experience of supporting people in a variety of environments. You must also be a qualified Nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
· A passion for providing high quality care
· Excellent communication skills
· Friendly, caring and considerate nature
· Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check
· Valid Right to Work in the UK
· Driving Licence is desirable but not essential as most locations are easily commutable via public transport
You will be employed by SaferHandCare, an established and well-respected care agency who will guide you through the recruitment process with exceptional service. As a Registered Nurse, you will receive:
· Competitive hourly rate for the Nursing Home £24 – £30ph
· Flexible working hours
· Auto enrolment pension scheme
· Free in-house mandatory training and ongoing support
· Free uniform provided
· Blue Light Card
Safer Hand Care are looking for individuals to provide person centered care to Service Users within Residential and Care home across the Cheshire area.
The right candidates will receive full in-house training to provide the highest level of personal care and support to our clients.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be providing vital support and care to our service users including personal care and daily activities. Also helping to promote independent living.
Minimum requirements to work with us at Safer Hand Care as a Healthcare Assistant;
Benefits of working with Safer Hand Care;
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Good standard of English, verbally and written
- A warm, compassionate, nurturing, and caring nature
- Ability to work with understanding, tact and patience
- Full vaccination against Covid-19
- Flexible working hours, hours to suit your work/life balance, including full time, part time, days, nights and weekends
- Weekly pay – competitive hourly pay
- 24/7 on call support from our Care Team
- FREE comprehensive training program
- FREE uniform once training completed
- Referral incentive/Recommend a Friend scheme
- Varying homes across the Staffordshire area
- Enrolment in NEST Pension