Part Time – Office Administrator
Due to a period of immense growth during Covid, the opportunity for a part time Office Administrator is required to support with all elements of business support for our local client.
With several ongoing projects, the part time Administrator will work closely with customers and colleagues to handle enquires, manage diaries and provide follow up and feedback care.
- Confirm projects and email customers to confirm appointments.
- Provide follow up checks to confirm quotes and agree dates.
- Ensure contracts and invoices are issued, managed and filed appropriately.
- Periodically call or email customers with updates and follow ups.
- Maintain filing systems, spreadsheets and CRM systems.
- Take payment details and process these through accordingly.
The ideal part time Administrator will have worked within a similar role; managing all elements of office administration to their own initiative.
- Work autonomously alone within an office.
- A professional individual with excellent customer service and administration experience.
- Confidence with using Word, Excel and Access.
Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm.
£10 – £11ph.