Our client who are a specialist service provider based locally are expanding their engineering team.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Gas Installations Engineer to work locally.
Essentially the role will be to successfully perform domestic gas boiler installations and central heating system upgrades.
- To install, replace and upgrade boilers and central heating systems in customers properties.
- To ensure customer property is respected at all times and work is carried out in a clean and tidy manner, demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times.
- To ensure installations are completed within the agreed timescale and to company standards.
- To adhere to manufacturer instructions when installing and commissioning appliances.
- To issue notices and certificates required by the relevant regulations relating to gas safety.
- To complete all work in accordance with company procedure, best practice, industry standards and current legislation.
- To complete all relevant training and certifications as required by regulations.
- To maintain regular contact with the Manager, administration personnel and colleagues to obtain instructions and resolve working problems.
- To document completed works and maintain an accurate record of work carried out including measurements and calculations.
To be considered for this role: ·
- Current gas qualifications (through an Accredited Certification Scheme), including CCN1, CEN WAT, and appliances.
- Full clean driving license.
- Asbestos Awareness as a minimum, Category B preferred.
- General IT skills, the candidate will be required to complete documentation related to work activities, which may include the use of laptops or PDAs.
In return you will have a company van, tools, fuel card, parts and van stock. Along with phone, tablet and/or PDA, full uniform and full PPE is all provided.
The client offer dynamic working environment, with competitive salaries & holiday packages and extensive training and development opportunities.
Full time permanent
£30,000 – £34,000 – potential to earn over £40,000 including bonus, call outs and overtime.
Our client who are part of a global organisation are seeking an experienced and dedicated new member of staff in the role of Reception Team Leader.
The Overall purpose of the Reception Team Leader:
- To manage the day-to-day Reception Operations and work as part of a team to deliver best in class customer services.
- Be responsive in addressing the customers’ needs in the most professional, prompt and courteous manner and proactively ensure all calls are answered in line with defined SLAs.
- Provide a pivotal support to the wider business, you must strive to provide the highest level of Customer Service to both Internal and external customers and be an ambassador for the Organisation.
Duties to include:
- To be responsible for team of Reception Operatives, ensuring that all operational procedures are adhered to.
- Through the use of quality assessments, call monitoring and coaching, ensure that all Operatives are handling calls and emails in a professional manner which adheres to corporate guidelines and provides high quality, friendly and efficient service.
- Day to day motivation of team, creating a lively atmosphere with a focus on championing excellent customer experience and an efficient professional service to the wider organisation.
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or personal development and conduct regular personal reviews in line with business objectives.
- Support investigation into customer Service complaints as required; working with team to identify root cause of issues and identify corrective and preventative actions.
- To ensure all new starters are properly integrated into the team and are provided with coaching, support, and regular feedback.
- Endeavor to minimise callers waiting time to a minimum and promptly progress callers’ requests to promote Client comfort and ensure proactive effective communication of any delays/updates as required.
To be considered for this role you:
- A minimum of one-year experience working in a reception/switchboard environment is desirable.
- Previous experience in a customer focused setting is essential.
- Knowledge of corporate working environment an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Information Technology software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is essential
- Previous experience of using a telephony system desirable