Business Development Manager – Payroll Services
Do you have great sales skills, knowledge of payroll services and a desire to succeed? Then we want to hear from you! We are working with a multi award-winning contractor payroll solutions provider, who are seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager to join an established team. You will be joining a successful, ambitious organisation who offer a friendly, flexible working environment along with great career progression opportunities and an excellent commission structure.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for winning and developing new business by prospecting new leads and converting incoming enquiries. You will understand your client’s need in order to make recommendations on the full range of payroll services available, and offer a tailored solution. This will be a challenging, fast paced role as you will be identifying new clients and targeting new business, whilst being an advocate of the company and ensuring compliance standards are fully met.
You will ideally have current or recent experience working within Payroll services to be considered for this BDM opportunity. Alternatively, you will also be considered if you have a strong background in business development within the recruitment or finance industry. You must also be:
- Self-motivated, results driven and used to working to KPIs
- Able to demonstrate exceptional sales skills with a proven track record in exceeding targets, online, over the phone and face to face
- Determined, ambitious and motivated
- Able to communicate at the highest level and quickly develop rapport in order to build effective client and colleague relationships
- Proficient in I.T. including MS Office, Outlook and CRM systems
- Adaptable, well organised and efficient
- Generous basic salary of £30k – £33k per annum (dependent on experience)
- Very attractive commission structure with a realistic £100k OTE
- Car Allowance
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- Fantastic offices which offer full use of self-service Cafeteria, Gym and free parking
- Friendly, supportive team environment
This is brilliant opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join an established business, offering fantastic earning and career potential. To find out more, call Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown, or apply today to be considered for the role.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we may only contact applicants directly who have been successfully shortlisted, but may also contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.