My client is a successful organisation based in the heart of Cheshire and are a specialist within their field.
Due to an exciting period of growth are seeking a Group Audit Officer to join the Legal & Compliance team to be responsible for managing and maintaining key governance controls by providing support to business units and support functions.
The organisation is a supportive firm, with excellent salary and benefit packages to match.
Training & development is at the forefront of everything the organisation stands for. If you are an individual that has a desire to learn and progress while working – this is the company for you!
The main responsibilities of the role:
- To support the Group Compliance Manager in the delivery of the annual Compliance business plan.
- To support the Compliance Manager and Compliance Officers in the delivery of the Group Compliance Monitoring and Audit Plan.
- To provide support to the Group in managing its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- To complete regular reviews
- To assist the Group Compliance Manager in preparing for management review meetings.
- To conduct internal and external (third party) audits and report on any findings to the senior management.
- Carrying out audits from compliance monitoring plan
- Call monitoring
- Vulnerable customer call monitoring
- Ad hoc audits as to investigate potential issues
- Ad hoc audits as required by senior management team
- Supporting external audits
- Risk control testing
To be considered for this role you must:
· Have experience working with senior managers/leaders
· Have experience working in a Compliance role within a regulated environment
· Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation
· Working with a broad range of systems and applications
· Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Computer literate – good working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
· Works under own initiative
· Good timekeeping
· Team worker
· Confident and approachable manner
· Keen to self-develop
- Professional and trustworthy