Our client is a leading supplier of innovative building products and systems.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Branch Manager to join our clients team based at their Newcastle-under-Lyme branch. Reporting to the National Branch Manager, the ideal candidate will have extensive previous experiences supervising a trades warehouse team, within a busy environment. They will have a positive “can do” attitude and be flexible enough to adapt to a wide range of duties in a growing business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Management and development of all staff
- Meeting performance targets, including Trade Counter sales growth
- Ensuring an outstanding standard of service and customer satisfaction
Day-to-day aspects of this role will include:
- Managing branch logistics
- Overseeing warehouse and office operations
- Recruiting and managing personnel
- Developing the required stock profile
- Working within agreed budgets
- Assisting in the marketing of the branch and helping to increase sales
- Supporting group management in the development and implementation of process improvements
- Developing budgets, targets and KPI’s
The ideal candidate will have experience of similar roles and be able to demonstrate:
- Strong people skills with significant experience in a supervisory/management role
- A “hands-on”, flexible approach with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (both telephone and interpersonal)
- Commercial awareness, target achievement, and a commitment to total customer satisfaction
- An ability to quickly gain product knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and service needs
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)