Media Sales Consultant
My client is seeking an experienced, energetic and ambitious professional to join their sales team as a Media Sales Consultant. You will be working alongside an award-winning marketing team, offering bespoke campaigns to deliver your clients objectives.
As a Media Sales Consultant, you will be predominantly client facing and enjoy working from the stunning, recently refurbished Head Office in a dynamic and supportive team environment. You will be responsible for building your own pipeline and generating new business leads, as well as managing the sales cycle and cultivating ongoing relationships with clients through monthly reviews to ensure all needs are being met and identifying any upsell opportunities. On a day to day basis, you will be meeting with a variety of clients and working with the creative team to present marketing solutions.
Hours of work are 9am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility required to attend functions and events.
Some of the key skills and attributes required to be a successful Media Sales Consultant are:
- Previous experience in Business Development, Account Management and/or Field Sales
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Financially motivated with a desire to succeed
- Proven success in a B2B sales environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative with excellent time management skills
- Understanding of media and advertising would be advantageous
- Basic Salary of £24k – £30k DOE
- Uncapped commission structure plus a variety of additional incentives
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Laptop and phone
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.