Our client is a specialist within their field are looking to add an experienced member of staff within their sales division.
The position is office based and you will provide expert advice and information to the clients current and potential customers across their extensive range of products and services. You will play a key role in increasing profitability and sales revenue through excellence in customer service and an informed, consultative approach to selling and client conversion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently make a good first impression when calling all customer leads
- Engage with potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
- Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging manner.
- Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately.
- Record relevant notes for future use onto CRM system.
- Process opportunities and orders quickly and accurately
- Maintain a friendly, professional manner at all times.
- Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers.
- Provide regular reports on progress to Sales Manager.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of the Height Safety, Lifting and Load Control market would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English language with outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
- Good computer Skills in using Microsoft and CRM Systems
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to gain information from customer to assist in further sales.
- Ability to handle being rejected and remain calm and collective.