Senior O365 Deployment Consultant
My client is seeking an experienced Senior I.T. Contractor to oversee the deployment for Microsoft 365 across a large, multi-site organisation based in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
This contractor role requires an immediate start and will be ongoing for 6 – 12 months. You will be required to work on site Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm.
As the Senior Office 365 Deployment Engineer, you will be expected to take full control of the project, overseeing and implementing the deployment of over 12,000 seats. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing Office 365 and monitoring service health
- Evaluate Office 365 capabilities and make recommendations for new features
- Creation and administration of deployment strategy across all organisational levels
- Maintain a highly secure 0365 system through proper configuration
- Troubleshoot 0365 issues including ongoing analysis of security features
The ideal candidate will have:
- In depth knowledge of 0ffice 365
- Technical experience in all Microsoft technologies including Windows 10
- Demonstrable experience of leading large scale 0365 deployments
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational, problem solving and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
You will receive a daily rate of £420 per day as Senior O365 Deployment Engineer alongside weekly payroll and ongoing agency support from a dedicated consultant. If you feel you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for the role, apply today or contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.