Our client is a well-established, multinational business based near Newcastle-under-Lyme, seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their finance department on a full time basis. Although this is initially a temporary position, there is the potential for the right person to be offered a permanent contract.
You will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, working 8am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. Your daily duties will consist of:
- Purchase Invoice processing
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Statement Reconciliation
- General book-keeping duties
The ideal candidate for the position of Accounts Assistant will be AAT Qualified or working towards, and be working in a similar role currently. You will also have the following skills and knowledge:
- I.T. proficient with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in using Sage 200
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
- Ensure that confidentiality of data is always respected and maintained
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business that can offer incredible career potential. You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, weekly payroll and a supportive agency. Should you be offered a permanent contract, you will enjoy a variety of additional benefits and career support.
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a Sales Support Assistant with a market leading company based in Nantwich. You would be working full time office hours, Monday – Friday for 2-3 months initially, with the option of a permanent contact after this point for the right person.
As a Sales Support Assistant, your duties will mainly include:
- Research companies in the database
- Updating relevant contact details
- Cleansing database
- Identifying key information for the sales team
- General administrational tasks
To be successful for the post of Sales Support Assistant, you will have ideally have previously worked in a similar position or meet the below requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- T. Literate
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in a sales support or admin position
- Knowledge or experience in a B2B environment
- Strong administrational skills and attention to detail
Although this is initially a temporary position for 2-3 months, there is potential that this will be extended to a permanent contract for the right person. You will also receive:
- Weekly pay
- £8-9ph + Holiday pay
- Ongoing agency support from your dedicated consultant
- Strong career potential and job satisfaction
- No weekend working or unsocial hours
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.