This Software Developer Graduate opportunity is not to be missed – not only will you get the chance to take ownership on exciting projects from the start, but you’ll also develop your skills within software development and IT across a range of technologies.
Our client is offering excellent future role enhancement, with full support, training and outstanding management.
The Software Developer Graduate will
- Work in the companies brand new office on a range of support, technology and software development projects
- Work closely with end users and customers
- Support on software, network and IT queries
- Design and develop specific software and web projects.
- Support the future development of the service and product
- Track, report, and spot trends to support future progression
- Develop software improvements
- Get involved and manage IT projects from start to completion
The Software Developer Graduate will need to be:
- A recent Graduate with a related degree – Computer Science Graduate, IT Graduate, Software Developer Graduate, Web Developer Graduate or similar
- An organised, approachable and prioritised mindset
- You would have experience within 1st or 2nd line support
Salary £18,000 – £23,000 DOE
This is brilliant opportunity for a recent IT Graduate to join an established, fast-growing business, offering fantastic career potential. To find out more, call Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Holly Goodwin, or apply today to be considered for the role.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we may only contact applicants directly who have been successfully shortlisted, but may also contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to become part of a small on-site team, providing technical support for a large organisation in Stafford.
You will be part of a small team of on-site engineers, providing dedicated 1st and 2nd line support and operational services for cisco-based LAN and wireless network. You will be required to work on site Monday-Friday, working either 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm.
As an on-site engineer, you will have support from the Service Desk and your daily duties will include (but are not limited to) responsibility of the operational activities across LAN and Wireless technologies. You will also be required to provide occasional 1st line support with other technologies such as ASA firewalls and VOIP telephone systems.
You will ideally already be working in similar Network Engineer position with a full UK driving licence, have great communication skills and be vigilant with documentation. You must also have experience in performing the below duties:
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- Cisco core and edge switching administration and support
- Cisco wireless administration and support
- Network and service monitoring and reporting
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of relevant technologies and accreditations in line with an agreed training plan
- Ensuring that security and controls are effective and adhered to for customer protection
- Investigations and performance monitoring
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- On-call duties
As well as a competitive basic salary, you will also receive:
- 28 days annual leave (incl. of bank holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Friendly, supportive team
- Regular all expenses paid trips to London
- Pension scheme (upon passing probation successfully)
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.