Due to expansion and growth our Client is an accountancy firm based in Stoke on Trent. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Bookkeeper to join their talented team. They offer a friendly working environment, impressive offices and exceptionally great company benefits. This is an opportunity not to missed if you are looking for a new challenge within accountancy.
- Data entry of sales and purchase invoices
- Data entry of bank statements
- Scanning sales and purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT return preparation and submission
- Engaging with potential and existing clients managing communications via email and phone call
- Using a variety of bookkeeping and accounts production software such as Xero
- Assisting clients with queries
- Assisting with general office administration
- Answer telephone calls in a timely, courteous and efficient manner
- Plus other ad hoc duties
- At least 2 years experience working as a Bookkeeper is essential either within industry or practice
- Have excellent knowledge of accounting system, processes and all aspects of bookkeeping
- Experience using Xero accounting software would be an advantage however, full training will be given
- Excellent IT skills is essential for this role
- AAT qualified however, qualified by experience, will also be considered
- Good organisation skills
- Be able to communicate with a wide range of clients
- Ambitious, a can-do attitude and eager to learn
Full time working hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (flexible working hours).
Holidays start from 22 or 25 depending on the role plus bank holidays. Excellent working environment, fantastic training, and much, much more.
Interested please call Jayne on 07407 452734.