Accountancy Client Manager
Due to expansion and growth our Client is an accountancy firm based in Stoke on Trent. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Accountancy Client Manager to join their talented team. They offer a friendly working environment, impressive offices and exceptionally great company benefits. This is an opportunity not to missed if you are looking for a new challenge within accountancy.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Build long lasting relationships with clients together with assisting them with queries on a daily basis
- Working alongside Client Services Directors to identify opportunities for the client
- Coaching and developing a team of apprentices and trainees
- Conducting account file reviews and tax planning
- Adding value to the clients by understanding their business and what goals they are striving for
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- At least 2 years experience as an Accountancy Client Manager
- Committed to delivering an excellent service
- A can-do attitude
- Strive to achieve goals
- Organised and passionate
- Be motivated to lead a team in a fast paced environment
Full time working hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (flexible working hours).
Holidays start from 22 or 25 depending on the role plus bank holidays. Excellent working environment, fantastic training, and much, much more.
Interested please call Jayne on 07407 452734.