Our client based in Stoke on Trent are recruiting for an Accounts Manager. This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (hours can be flexible) working for a very well established business. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the entire Accounts Function with minimal supervision reporting solely to to the Director.
As the Bookkeeper your responsibilities will be:-
- Accounts receivable and payable.
- Monthly prepayments and and accruals.
- Reviewing credit limits for customers.
- Reconcilations of multiple bank accounts.
- Enter and balance accounts on a daily basis.
- Maintain orderly financial filing systems.
- Prepare accounts, reports & VAT returns.
- Year end preparation for external acccountants.
- Four weekly payroll for salaried and hourly staff.
- Settting and reviewing budjets.
- Cashflow maintenance and forecasting.
- Record the day to day financial transactions in a timely manner.
- Credit control.
- Liasing with customers and suppliers.
- Other activities will include getting involved in other departments.
The successful Bookkeeper will have the following skills & experience:-
- Must have Bookkeeping/Accounting working experience.
- Ideally Level 4 AAT Qualification will be required however, will look at someone who is qualified by experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic together with excellent problem solving and communications skillls.
- Ability to prioritise work in a very busy business.
Competitve salary together with benefits. If you are interested in the above vacancy then please get in touch with Jayne on 07407 452734.