Safer Hand Care are looking for individuals to provide person centered care to Service Users within Residential and Care home across the Staffordshire area.
The right candidates will receive full in-house training to provide the highest level of personal care and support to our clients.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be providing vital support and care to our service users including personal care and daily activities. Also helping to promote independent living.
Minimum requirements to work with us at Safer Hand Care as a Healthcare Assistant;
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Good standard of English, verbally and written
- A warm, compassionate, nurturing, and caring nature
- Ability to work with understanding, tact and patience
- Full vaccination against Covid-19
Benefits of working with Safer Hand Care;
- Flexible working hours, hours to suit your work/life balance, including full time, part time, days, nights and weekends
- Weekly pay – competitive hourly pay
- 24/7 on call support from our Care Team
- FREE comprehensive training program
- FREE uniform once training completed
- Referral incentive/Recommend a Friend scheme
- Varying homes across the Staffordshire area
- Enrolment in NEST Pension