Our client based in Stoke on Trent are recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Accountant to start as soon as possible. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a business who has continued to trade through the COVID pandemic. This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (hours can be flexible). The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the entire Accounts Function with minimal supervision reporting solely to to the Director.
As the Bookkeeper your responsibilities will be:-
- Check and verify all invoices and receipts.
- Enter and balance accounts on a daily basis.
- Maintain orderly financial filing systems.
- Prepare accounts, reports & VAT returns.
- Record the day to day financial transactions in a timely manner.
The successful Bookkeeper will have the following skills & experience:-
- Must have Bookkeeping/Accounting working experience.
- Ideally hold a qualification within a relevant discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work.
Competitve salary together with benefits. If you are interested in the above vacancy then please get in touch with Jayne on 07407 452734.