Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, market-leading company within the healthcare staffing industry has arisen for a talented Client Relationship Manager to enjoy a prosperous sales career. This is a remote position, developing new and existing clients across the North West and West Midlands. You will receive a range of generous benefits and career development opportunities as reward for your hard work and advocacy.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for growing allocated business across a network of new and existing clients within both public and private sectors. Although this is a remote position, you must be able to attend weekly meetings at their fantastic Head Office in London, with stunning views of the Thames. Your main duties will include:
- Creating bid and pitch documents, along with tender proposals
- Schedule and attend new business meetings with identified clients
- Attend regular review meetings (along with Recruitment Consultant) with existing clients
- Create and deliver effective new business presentations
- Brief internal delivery teams and provide effective on-boarding of new business
- Maintain and build excellent relationships with clients to enhance the reputation of the company
If you have worked in a similar role previously, as either a Client Relationship Manager, Business Development Manager or Sales Manager, then you will be ideally placed for this position. However, you must have the below skills and experience to be considered:
- Healthcare Recruitment Agency background
- Strong relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Ability to prospect, win and on-board new business
- Sound working knowledge of frameworks
- Account management experience
- Self-motivated and highly organised in order to manage own time efficiently
- Previous experience in managing bid qualification process and writing tenders
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be rewarded with a strong basic salary of £30k – £40k per annum, dependent on experience, with an annual bonus of £10k plus expenses. You will also receive a range of fantastic benefits, including:
- Rising annual leave up to 25 days + Bank Holidays + your birthday off!
- Generous pension contributions
- Private Health cover and Healthcare App
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Regular competitions & incentives, including quarterly recognition events
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career in healthcare recruitment with an exceptional, market-leading company. To find out more information, call Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown, or apply to day to be considered for the role.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.