Gas Installation Engineer
Our client who are a specialist service provider based locally are expanding their engineering team.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Gas Installations Engineer to work locally.
Essentially the role will be to successfully perform domestic gas boiler installations and central heating system upgrades.
- To install, replace and upgrade boilers and central heating systems in customers properties.
- To ensure customer property is respected at all times and work is carried out in a clean and tidy manner, demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times.
- To ensure installations are completed within the agreed timescale and to company standards.
- To adhere to manufacturer instructions when installing and commissioning appliances.
- To issue notices and certificates required by the relevant regulations relating to gas safety.
- To complete all work in accordance with company procedure, best practice, industry standards and current legislation.
- To complete all relevant training and certifications as required by regulations.
- To maintain regular contact with the Manager, administration personnel and colleagues to obtain instructions and resolve working problems.
- To document completed works and maintain an accurate record of work carried out including measurements and calculations.
To be considered for this role: ·
- Current gas qualifications (through an Accredited Certification Scheme), including CCN1, CEN WAT, and appliances.
- Full clean driving license.
- Asbestos Awareness as a minimum, Category B preferred.
- General IT skills, the candidate will be required to complete documentation related to work activities, which may include the use of laptops or PDAs.
In return you will have a company van, tools, fuel card, parts and van stock. Along with phone, tablet and/or PDA, full uniform and full PPE is all provided.
The client offer dynamic working environment, with competitive salaries & holiday packages and extensive training and development opportunities.
Full time permanent
£30,000 – £34,000 – potential to earn over £40,000 including bonus, call outs and overtime.