Due to an exciting period of growth, I’m working with a Web Design agency who are looking for a Graphic Designer to assist them with their plans to grow the business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fun environment with the freedom to get super creative.
You will be working 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday in an open plan office alongside a dynamic team of Web Designers, Marketing Executives and Account Managers. You will need to be confident in communicating with both B2B and B2C business sectors and happy to deliver ideas and plans to new and existing clients.
This role will require a passion for creativity, and you will need to be a driven, organised person with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise at a fast pace.
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to create eye catching designs with proven experience in both print and web design. The Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a commercial environment and hold a degree in graphic design or a similar design qualification.
- Communicating with current and new clients to gain understanding of design requirements to create bespoke website designs with an understanding of a mobile first environment
- Logo creation
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and to strict budgets in a fast-paced agency environment
- Ensuring print files meet template requirements ready for submission to suppliers
- You will be responsible for creating digital graphics, landing page designs, social media posts, marketing videos and a wide range of print
- The ability to work from your own initiative but also be able to collaborate with various team members.
You will receive a salary of £18,000 – £25,000 p.a. dependent upon experience.
You will also receive:
- 28 days annual leave (incl. of bank holidays)
- Friendly passionate team
- Pension Scheme
- Christmas Shutdown
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking Digital Marketing Agency who are passionate about their growth and with a great work/life balance. To find out more information on this role, call Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Jemma Higginson, or apply today to be considered for the role.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.