Our client is a Digital Marketing agency based in Stoke-on-Trent are seeking a Graphic Designer to assist them with their plans to grow the business. They boast recently refurbished offices, including a spacious showroom which displays their digital and print product offerings for their diverse client base. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fun environment with the freedom to get super creative.
You will be working 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday in an open plan office alongside a dynamic team of Web Designers, Marketing Executives and Account Managers. You will need to be confident in communicating with both B2B and B2C business sectors and happy to deliver ideas and plans to new and existing clients.
You will enjoy being able to express your creativity and demonstrate your ability to create eye catching designs, having proven experience in both print and web design. If you are the kind of person who thrives off a busy environment, with a high workload and working collaboratively with other passionate professionals then this is the opportunity for you!
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients to gain understanding of requirements
- Creating bespoke website designs with an understanding of a mobile first environment
- Logo creation
- Ensuring print files meet template requirements ready for submission to suppliers
- Creating digital graphics, landing page designs, social media posts, marketing videos and a wide range of print products
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer in a commercial environment and hold a degree in graphic design or a similar design qualification. You should also be able to demonstrate the below skills and experience:
- Website mock-ups, Flyer design, Social media graphics
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator with a basic understanding of HTML and CSS and how this impacts design.
- After effects for motion graphics and video content
- Commercial experience in print design and template layouts ready for print.
- Razor sharp attention to detail in both design, spelling and grammar
- WordPress and other CMS based platforms.
- UX/UI with wireframing using relevant software such as InVision
- Social Media Management
As well as a basic salary of £24,000 – £26,000 per annum, you will also receive:
- 28 days annual leave (incl. of bank holidays)
- Friendly, passionate team of colleagues
- Pension Scheme
- Christmas Shutdown
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking Digital Marketing Agency who are passionate about their growth and with a great work/life balance. To find out more information on this role, contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Safer Hand Solutions, or apply today to be considered for the role.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.