Our client is an established organisation within the manufacturing and wholesale of high-end luxury products. Family owned to this day for over 100 years and supply their products all over the world in the finest stores and luxury boutiques resulting in becoming an award-winning firm.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join this business in the role of Import & Export Administrator to work on a permanent full-time basis in the heart of Cheshire.
The role will essentially be responsible for the movement of merchandise and/or material in/out of the country in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
The role will be working alongside a Senior Manager and will support with the timely execution of all paperwork and associated office tasks.
Key requirements would be:
- Knowledge of import/export documentation
- Liaising with freight forwarders
- Arranging import and export shipments with suppliers/customers
- Knowledge of commodity codes supplier declarations
The ideal person for this role will be:
- Have an eye for detail
- Have excellent communication skills verbally and written
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment whilst still adhering to the highest of working standards
- Be punctual, methodical, and loyal
- Have proven previous experience within a similar role
In return the company are offering a competitive salary, within a supportive and long-standing team. An excellent holiday package, pension, and discount across the product lines.