My client are an established and thriving organisation and are a specialist within their field.
Due to continued growth are seeking an experienced and competant administrator to support the office function within Group Sales and Operations.
- To carry out all administration duties with regards report preparation and sending
- To carry out data cleansing when required
- To prepare Project Files containing all relevant Client documentation to ensure the Operations Team have sufficient information including media, kit and hotel stays to complete their projects
- To appropriately package any kit which is to be posted for repair or hire return
- To update and maintain the report summary
- Answer and direct all inbound calls to the appropriate person
- To send customer relationship related emails
- To create purchase orders for third party suppliers and contractors
- To update and monitor Operation Admin KPIs
- To offer and assist the Directors of the business with general administration support
- To adhere to detailed processes and procedures in line with the company’s quality requirements under ISO9001.
- To adhere to the Company’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management Plans.
- To participate where required in internal Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental audits.
- To work in a confidential manner in all aspects of their work.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Administration Manager, or Director of the business
It is essential that the candidate is:
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a high standard of personal performance
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads through effective time management
- Flexible and reliable
- Ability to use own initiative and work autonomously
- Ability to present information clearly, concisely and professionally
- Ability to update and maintain client data in a timely and accurate manner
- Good communication skills
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software to include Word, Excel, Outlook