Our fabulous, award winning client within a specialist sector are hiring!!!
Are you a PHP Developer keen to work in-house and support on some exciting projects?
We have just the role for you!
You will assist with application optimisation, through SEO and CRO. In addition, you’ll provide internal support across the business through Helpdesk software and the testing of applications with user feedback.
You will have a firm grasp of PHP, an understanding of MVC architectures, and strong knowledge of SQL alongside experience of Git, SVN or similar version control systems, and previous project experience. We’d love to see somebody with a genuine passion within this area; maybe you’ve done some development outside of work and have your own portfolio?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Development and Design Team to build out features.
- Project work, and overseeing those projects from start to finish
- Application optimisation, through performance monitoring and unit testing.
- Supporting the wider business with internal support, through helpdesk software
- Testing Applications with user feedback
In return you will be working with a supportive team, a competitive salary, flexible working and endless AMAZING benefits!