Quality & Training Support
Our client who are part of a global organisation are seeking an experienced and dedicated new member of staff in the role of Quality & Training Support.
The Overall purpose of the Quality & Training Support will:
- Provide key support services to our Client Service Centre Operations.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating service delivery work activities and overall adherence to internal process.
- You will identify quality standards to ensure the operational team achieve service measures and focus on continual improvement to achieve best in class service delivery.
- You’ll ensure that quality standards are consistent and meet both external and internal requirements.
Your role is primarily focused on appraisal and analysis on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on individual/team/client performance, measuring against set agreed standards. Working closely with the Learning, Development and Training Co-ordinator, you will assess gaps in process and individual performance and develop training plans to address any identified service failings in a proactive 360-degree review of operations and overall customer experience. You will be passionate about improving the quality of individual’s skills through a program of ‘Continuous Improvement ‘and assist with the development of tailored training programs to deliver best in class service.
Some duties to include:
- Perform daily quality audits to evaluate customer experience from end-to-end experience, including grading of call handling, task logging and customer communication to task closure.
- Manage and Support all staff in adherence to quality by identifying individual training plans to support delivery of business objectives.
- Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them with a focus on continual development.
- Measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements as agreed with Management.
- Assist Team Leaders and Advisors by providing training, tools and techniques to enable team to achieve quality standards.
- Assist with evaluation of individual and organisational development needs.
- Support building training materials needed for effective training and documentation of process as required.
- Perform periodic Customer Service Satisfaction Surveys to ascertain feedback on performance of Client Service Centre and Service Operations and collate findings to management with corrective action plan as required.
To be considered for this role you:
- A minimum of one-year experience working in a training or quality role is desirable.
- Previous experience in a customer focused setting is essential Experience in coaching/ team training necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Information Technology software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is essential