Reception Team Leader
Our client who are part of a global organisation are seeking an experienced and dedicated new member of staff in the role of Reception Team Leader.
The Overall purpose of the Reception Team Leader:
- To manage the day-to-day Reception Operations and work as part of a team to deliver best in class customer services.
- Be responsive in addressing the customers’ needs in the most professional, prompt and courteous manner and proactively ensure all calls are answered in line with defined SLAs.
- Provide a pivotal support to the wider business, you must strive to provide the highest level of Customer Service to both Internal and external customers and be an ambassador for the Organisation.
Duties to include:
- To be responsible for team of Reception Operatives, ensuring that all operational procedures are adhered to.
- Through the use of quality assessments, call monitoring and coaching, ensure that all Operatives are handling calls and emails in a professional manner which adheres to corporate guidelines and provides high quality, friendly and efficient service.
- Day to day motivation of team, creating a lively atmosphere with a focus on championing excellent customer experience and an efficient professional service to the wider organisation.
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or personal development and conduct regular personal reviews in line with business objectives.
- Support investigation into customer Service complaints as required; working with team to identify root cause of issues and identify corrective and preventative actions.
- To ensure all new starters are properly integrated into the team and are provided with coaching, support, and regular feedback.
- Endeavor to minimise callers waiting time to a minimum and promptly progress callers’ requests to promote Client comfort and ensure proactive effective communication of any delays/updates as required.
To be considered for this role you:
- A minimum of one-year experience working in a reception/switchboard environment is desirable.
- Previous experience in a customer focused setting is essential.
- Knowledge of corporate working environment an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Information Technology software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is essential
- Previous experience of using a telephony system desirable