Do you want an exciting career that rewards your hard work with serious commission and incredible benefits? Are you fed up of feeling unsupported and under valued by your current employer? Do you long to feel rewarded, appreciated and passionate about your career potential?
I’m working with an Award-Winning Recruitment Agency who are offering talented, ambitious individuals an outstanding opportunity to develop their career as a Recruitment Consultant and dramatically increase their earnings. As market leaders in their industry, they are highly respected and well established with exciting plans for growth.
You will be helping to grow a desk within a specific industry, which you will get to know inside out and become a true expert in your field. You will smash your targets and work towards your own personalised business plan by building strong relationships with both candidates and clients. You must be confident in speaking with people at all levels in order to win new business, and have strong questioning skills in order to gain a full understanding of the needs of all parties to ensure success. You will be expected to meet with hiring managers across the region so it’s essential that you a driver with your own vehicle.
- Proactively source new business opportunities and generate leads
- Work towards weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Attract and place candidates into appropriate vacancies, offering advice and coaching from application to start date and beyond to ensure successful, lasting placements
- Ensure all activity is logged on CRM
- Negotiate fees and terms with both clients and candidates
- Provide exceptional service and be an advocate for the business
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of £18k – £30k dependent on experience, with a generous commission structure offering realistic OTE of £60k+ within your first 3 years. You will also enjoy a full benefits package, as well as:
- Superb in-house training including comprehensive 6 month induction
- Continued professional development with regular support from an approachable, dedicated management team
- Regular team building events and social activities
- Annual Conference to recognise high achievers and top performers
- Additional rewards and incentives including trips abroad (previous winners have enjoyed holidays to Monaco, Barcelona and Chamonix)
- Structured career progression with leadership development
- Lucrative, uncapped commission structure
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of appplications, we will only contact applicants who have been succesfully shortlised, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.