Do you want an exciting career that rewards your hard work with incredible benefits? Are you fed up of not feeling supported, valued and rewarded by your current employer? Then this could be the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
I’m working with an Award-Winning Recruitment Agency who are offering talented, ambitious individuals an outstanding opportunity to develop their career as a Recruitment Resourcer within the Healthcare market. You will be working from their Head Office in Stafford, which boasts incredible facilities and a buzzing, dynamic environment – although due to the pandemic, you may need to work from home initially.
You will be joining a new team in an established, supportive office environment, playing an integral part in developing a new project within the healthcare industry. You will smash your targets and work collaboratively with the team, building strong relationships with both your candidates and colleagues. Ideally, you will be currently working in a similar role and have existing knowledge of both recruitment and the healthcare industry as you will need to hit the ground running.
- Proactively source new candidates to build your database of healthcare professionals
- Work towards weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Undertake all pre-employment checks to achieve full compliance
- Ensure all activity is logged and up to date on CRM
- Provide exceptional service and be an advocate for the business
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of £18k – £20k dependent on experience, with a generous monthly bonus based on team performance. You will also enjoy a full benefits package, as well as:
- Superb in-house training including comprehensive 6 month induction
- Continued professional development with regular support from an approachable, dedicated management team
- Regular team building events and social activities
- Annual Conference to recognise high achievers and top performers
- Additional rewards and incentives including trips abroad (previous winners have enjoyed holidays to Monaco, Barcelona and Chamonix)
- Structured career progression with leadership development
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of appplications, we will only contact applicants who have been succesfully shortlised, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.