Sales Account Executive
My client is an established specialist service provider based in the heart of Staffordshire and are looking for a competent member of staff to join them as the Sales Account Executive.
The role of the Sales Account Executive will be to assist in the continued development of existing accounts and maximise all sales opportunities.
Duties to include:
- Achieve minimum call rates and quote volume targets on a consistent basis
- To achieve revenue targets by identifying and fulfilling customers areas of need
- be responsible for a pre-determined portfolio of clients
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client
- Provide a high level of customer service & excellent communication in line with business requirements
- Assist in the maintenance of the pipeline using the in-house CRM system
- To support the Operations team by preparing and issuing accurate quotations
You will have:
- Proven previous sales experience (ideally in a telesales environment)
- Be highly self-motivated and able to work from own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads through effective time management
- Flexible and reliable
- Be able to undertake additional training and development to maximise your knowledge and understanding of the niche industry
In return you will earn a competitive salary, with an achievable uncapped commission structure. A supportive and welcoming working environment with the ability to develop and progress a career. The ideal candidate will have a stable working background, be ambitious and motivated to succeed and share in the company values.