Sales Support Assistant
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a Sales Support Assistant with a market leading company based in Nantwich. You would be working full time office hours, Monday – Friday for 2-3 months initially, with the option of a permanent contact after this point for the right person.
As a Sales Support Assistant, your duties will mainly include:
- Research companies in the database
- Updating relevant contact details
- Cleansing database
- Identifying key information for the sales team
- General administrational tasks
To be successful for the post of Sales Support Assistant, you will have ideally have previously worked in a similar position or meet the below requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- T. Literate
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in a sales support or admin position
- Knowledge or experience in a B2B environment
- Strong administrational skills and attention to detail
Although this is initially a temporary position for 2-3 months, there is potential that this will be extended to a permanent contract for the right person. You will also receive:
- Weekly pay
- £8-9ph + Holiday pay
- Ongoing agency support from your dedicated consultant
- Strong career potential and job satisfaction
- No weekend working or unsocial hours
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.