Semi Senior Accountant
Our Client an accountancy firm based in the heart of Stoke on Trent are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant due to growth and expansion.
Are you AAT Qualified and now looking to study your ACCA or ACA or have already started to study this qualification? Are you looking to work in a progressive firm to take you to that next step? If you are then please get in touch with me this opportunity could be for you!
- Preparing year-end financial statements with clients on a daily basis
- Offering support and advice on how to streamline accounting processes by fully utilising technology
- Coaching and developing apprentices and trainees
- Accounts preparation including management accounts
- Completing year end, tax returns and other standard accounting reports
- AAT Qualified (or even started ACCA/ACA)
- 5 GSCE’s a a min level 4 and above with a level 6 or above in both Maths and English
- 2 years experience in an accountancy firm
- Enjoy learning
- Motivated with a good attitude
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Be able to develop and maintaining long-lasting client relationships
- Be able to achieve your studies
Full time working hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (flexible working hours).
Holidays start from 22 or 25 depending on the role plus bank holidays. Excellent working environment, fully funded ACCA/ACA studies and much, much more.
Interested please call Jayne on 07407 452734.