Service Desk Advisor
Our client who are part of a global organisation are seeking an experienced and dedicated new member of staff in the role of Service Desk Advisor.
The overall purpose of the role is to work as part of a team to provide high quality day to day support to enable the effective operation of our customer service desk.
Duties to include:
- Answer all incoming calls.
- To process and update requests from the client base, internal personnel and suppliers via telephone, fax, e-mail, or web.
- Accurately process reactive, planned, and statutory compliance task
- To action reactive requests from our client base and log all requests on in-house computer syste
- To liaise with site-based engineers and field-based facility managers to action requests as necessary.
- To liaise with sub-contractors to attend site to repair faults and raise appropriate purchase orders as required.
- To ensure that timeframes are adhered to in relation to service level agreement
- To be responsible for own suite of clients and ensuring that all operational and financial procedures are adhered t
Candidates suitable for this role will:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Information Technology software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is essential
- Any previous experience working with an internal database would be advantageous
It is essential for the right candidate to:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be organised and able to multi-task
- Be able to use time as a valuable resource and manage own time to achieve required outcomes
- Be able to work under pressure
- A minimum of one-year experience working in a help desk environment is desirabl
- Working experience in a customer focused setting is essential.