Software Development Graduate
This Software Developer Graduate opportunity is not to be missed – not only will you get the chance to take ownership on exciting projects from the start, but you’ll also develop your skills within software development and IT across a range of technologies.
Our client is offering excellent future role enhancement, with full support, training and outstanding management.
The Software Developer Graduate will
- Work in the companies brand new office on a range of support, technology and software development projects
- Work closely with end users and customers
- Support on software, network and IT queries
- Design and develop specific software and web projects.
- Support the future development of the service and product
- Track, report, and spot trends to support future progression
- Develop software improvements
- Get involved and manage IT projects from start to completion
The Software Developer Graduate will need to be:
- A recent Graduate with a related degree – Computer Science Graduate, IT Graduate, Software Developer Graduate, Web Developer Graduate or similar
- An organised, approachable and prioritised mindset
- You would have experience within 1st or 2nd line support
Salary £18,000 – £23,000 DOE
This is brilliant opportunity for a recent IT Graduate to join an established, fast-growing business, offering fantastic career potential. To find out more, call Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Holly Goodwin, or apply today to be considered for the role.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we may only contact applicants directly who have been successfully shortlisted, but may also contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.