Sports Hospitality Manager
My client based in the heart of Cheshire has a rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful and dynamic group of companies in an exciting post as Sports Hospitality Manager.
Do you have experience in booking events? Are you passionate about sports? Do you have an enviable black book who are just waiting to hear from you?
We are looking for someone with a desire for success who will be the figurehead of the business.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have previous experience in booking a variety of sporting events.
- Understand the process of sourcing tickets, selling tickets, packaging up to post…full end to end process.
- Have experience dealing with a B2B & B2C customer base. Alongside high-profile customers, VIPs and the like.
- Corporate sponsorship sales experience
- The ability to be able to show attainable profits.
- Demonstrate the path out of hospitality lockdown, into attainable profits.
My client is an exciting start-up, within a Group organisation who will be able to provide full marketing / financing requirements. The hospitality industry is starting again, and this is a great time to start and get it right!! It is no longer the case that a start-up has no precedence, the whole hospitality industry will be a start-up once again.
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic and supported firm.
You will be joining a business where cross selling will be hugely beneficial. Preferably working from our Head Office in Crewe, with flexibility when required. You will also be expected to travel for clients and/or events if needed.
We are looking to venture into all sports, motorsports, and luxury travel, with plans to expand further down the line.
Those without relevant experience need not apply.