Our client are a sucessful local organisation seeking some additional administration support. There is a possibility that this role would develop into a permanant role for the right candidate.
This role will involve working alongside a very busy existing team and you will be required to liaise effectively across all levels off internal staff and external suppliers and customers.
- Complete and collate associated paperwork
- Scan relevant paperwork and send to clients
- Complete monthly valuations and raise invoices
- Log service dates and update databases
- Log any repairs
- Be abailable immediatley
- A Minimum of 5 x GCSE’s Grade A-C (Including Math’s & English)
- Administration and Customer Service experience
- Be friendly and hardworking with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional telephone manner and attitude towards customers and clients
- Solid Computer skills
- Have excellent geographical knowledge
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.